International Events Participation
In 2018 and the first half of 2019, 35 visits of Baiterek Holding’s top management were organized abroad to participate in the international events such as:
- February 14-17, 2018, the 8th Session of the Kazakh-Italian Intergovernmental Panel for Industrial and Economic Cooperation and Exchange in Rome, Italian Republic;
- May 29-30, 2018, the 8th Global Housing Finance Conference in Washington, USA;
- June 6-8, 2018, the 5th Session of the Kazakhstan-China Business Council in Beijing, PRC;
- September 26-30, 2018, the 6th Session of the Kazakh-Austrian Business Council in Vienna, the Republic of Austria;
- September 27, 2018, 5th Session of the Kazakhstan-Spain Business Council in Nur-Sultan;
- December 3-6, 2018, a visit to Seoul, Republic of Korea, in anticipation of the visit of the President of Korea Moon Jae-in to Kazakhstan;
- December 6, 2018, 11th Session of the Kazakh-German Business Council in Berlin, Germany.
- April 10, 2019, 12th Session of the Kazakh-German Intergovernmental Panel in Berlin, Germany;
- April 11-13, 2019, Spring Sessions of the IMF and the World Bank Group in Washington, USA;
- April 2019, the Kazakh-Korean Business Forum in Nur-Sultan within the visit of the President of Korea Moon Jae-in to Kazakhstan;
- May 15, 2019, II Forum of Kazakhstan and China Inter-Regional Cooperation on the topic of Industrial Cooperation held in Almaty;
- April 24-28, 2019, the Round Table Session of Samruk-Kazyna JSC within The Belt and Road Forum in Beijing, China;
- June 5-8, 2019, St. Petersburg International Economic Forum - 2019 in St. Petersburg, Russian Federation;
- June 21, 2019, 18th Session of the Kazakh-Uzbek Intergovernmental Commission, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
At the same time, over the specified period, the Holding’s top management has held 128 bilateral sessions with foreign partners and representatives of foreign organizations.
Agreements and Memoranda
In 2018 and the first half of 2019, Baiterek Holding signed a series of agreements with foreign partners within the above-specified events:
- Framework Agreement of Cooperation between Baiterek Holding and the Chinese Sinosure Insurance Corporation in the amount of 800 million USD;
- Limited Partnership Agreement for the establishment of the Eurasian Nurly (Bright) Investment Fund between Baiterek Holding, the China-Eurasian Economic Cooperation Fund and the Chinese CITIC Eurasian Capital Limited company;
- Memorandum of Understanding between Baiterek Holding and the State Secretariat for Trade of the Kingdom of Spain;
- Memorandum of Cooperation between Baiterek Holding and the Spanish COFIDES company;
- Letter of Engagement signed between Baiterek Holding and Goldman Sachs International company on financing of the Holding’s subsidiaries;
- Cooperation Agreement between Baiterek Holding and KIAT Korea Institute for Advancement of Technology;
- Cooperation Agreement between Baiterek Holding and KIND Korea Overseas Infrastructure and Urban Development Corporation;
- Cooperation Agreement between “Damu” EDF” JSC and KOSME Korea’s SMEs and Startups Agency;
- Cooperation Agreement between “KazakhExport” EIC” JSC and K-Sure Korea Trade Insurance Corporation;
- Loan Agreement between the “Development Bank of Kazakhstan” JSC and Sinosure Insurance Company in the amount of 800 million USD;
- Framework Agreement for the opening of an insurance coverage cap in the amount of 1 billion Euro between Baiterek Holding and Euler Hermes international export-insurance agency.