Informational systems of the Holding
1. Management Reporting System
The Holding’s Management Reporting System (hereinafter referred to as MRS) is a system for transferring information from subsidiary organizations (hereinafter referred to as SO) to the Holding and subsequent processing of such information for making management decisions at various levels of the Holding’s management structure.
The objectives of the system creation is to assist the Holding’s management in making sound and reasoned management decisions through:
- monitoring of the set objectives and SO’s performance indicators achievement;
- carrying out automatic consolidation of SO’s data and receipt of consolidated financial statements and consolidated budget of SO.
2. Treasury Transactions Management System
Treasury transactions management system is an automated system designed to process and analyze information on financial flows, cash flows (treasury function) and risk management.
Objectives of the system are assisting the Holding in developing forms and a set of indicators for analytical reporting, a set of key indicators for liquidity analysis, risk analysis, developing methods for integration of information on financial flows.
3. Digital Baiterek
Digital Baiterek is a single digital platform for Holding’s services aimed at providing comprehensive and customer-oriented business support.
Digital Baiterek provides the features such as:
- creation of a favorable information environment for clients of the Holding;
- increase in productivity due to the abandonment of hard copies and switching communication to digital form;
- provision of package services.
The whole range of services provided by the Holding and SO is available through the Digital Baiterek services window display.
4. “1C Accounting”, 1C “Salary and Human Resource Management”
Employees of the Holding work in 1C Accounting 8, 1C Salary and HR Management systems implemented on the basis of 1C: Enterprise software platform and designed to automate accounting and tax records in accordance with current laws, as well as to prepare mandatory (protocol-based) reporting forms.
5. Information System for the Exchange of Electronic Documents of the Holding’s e-Document Management Systems
Objective of the e-Documents Exchange Center (EDEC) is smooth exchange of documents soft copies of the Holding’s e-Document Management System (EDMS), which significantly reduces the waiting time for receiving various documents and letters, increasing productivity by switching interactions to a digital form.
6. Teamwork System
The teamwork system is providing the company’s employees with access to various information from internal and external networks in order to organize the production activities in line with the existing level of rights:
- joint work of employees within permanent and/or temporary groups;
- creation of corporate communities based on interests or tasks;
- data storage and management (collection, search, arrangement);
- ensuring secure, personalized data access (from the workplace, remotely and from mobile devices)
Implementation of Information and Communication Technologies Plans
In 2018, the Board of the Holding approved the Digitalization Strategy of Baiterek National Managing Holding JSC for 2018-2023, which sets the main development areas of the Holding's digital technologies.
The main objectives of the Holding’s digitalization are:
- improving corporate governance level;
- increasing investment attractiveness and customer focus;
- providing the possibility for transformation of the existing business processes.
The main areas of the Holding’s digitalization:
- Automation of the Holding’s internal processes: the area of transformations for the approaches to the Holding’s economic activities arrangement through information systems that will allow releasing the company’s valuable resources from routine transactions and focusing management on key activities.
- Customer-oriented services: area of transformations for the channels and methods of the Holding’s (including SO) services provision in order to meet the needs of a rapidly growing audience of customers who actively use online tools. The basis for the further implementation of personalized and proactive approaches to customer services will be also created within the area.
- Reliable and fault-tolerant infrastructure: area of building a secure infrastructure for the transfer, storage and processing of data in order to achieve a synergistic effect of its centralization throughout the Holding.
- Switching to “paper-free” documents management: area of the company’s transition from partial or complete duplication of paper-based documents to solely e-documents, thereby increasing productivity of the Holding’s employees and reducing costs.
- Analytics and data management: area of the company's reorientation to work with data, which will allow increasing the effectiveness of management and operational decisions, decreasing waiting time for responses to changes by identifying trends in real time at the earliest stages and obtaining important information.
- Modern approaches to digital technologies management: area of transition from traditional to modern digital technologies management methods to maximize the final benefits and reduce the possible risks of failures.
Digital initiatives, which are the so-called digital steps, have been formed within the framework of six described areas.